TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms & Conditions will be sent to you with the Booking Form for your written acceptance.
1. The Domaine de Bourdil holiday apartment ("the Property") is offered for holiday rental subject to confirmation by Benoit & Tatiana L e s t i e n n e ("the Owners").
2. To reserve the property, the Client should complete and sign the Booking Form and return it together with payment of the non-refundable Booking Deposit, (25% of the total rental due). Following receipt the Owners will send a Booking Confirmation and Statement to the Client.
3. The balance of the rental plus a refundable Security Deposit of € 200 is payable not less than eight weeks before the start of the rental period. If payment is not received by the due date, the Owners reserve the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is cancelled. The Client will remain liable to pay the balance of the rent unless the Owners are able to re-let the Property. In this event, clause 4 of these booking conditions will apply. Reservations made within eight weeks of the start of the rental period require full payment at the time of booking. The € 200 Security Deposit will be refunded in full (but note clause 6) as soon as reasonably possible after departure, unless there is significant loss or damage to the property or its contents.
4. In the event of cancellation and subject to clauses 2-3 above, refunds of amounts paid will be made if the Owners are able to re-let the Property and any expenses or losses incurred in so doing will be deducted from the refundable amount. The Client is strongly recommended to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy and to have full cover for the party's personal belongings, public liability, personal accident, etc., since these are not covered by the Owners' insurance.
5. The rental period shall commence at 4.00 pm on the first day and finish at 10.00 am on the last day. The Owners shall not be obliged to offer the accommodation before the time stated and the Client shall not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated. The maximum number of people staying in the Property must not exceed that agreed on the Booking form. Pets are not allowed inside the apartments or grounds.
6. The Client agrees to be a considerate tenant, to take good care of the Property and leave it in the same condition as they found it. The Client also agrees not to act in any way which would cause disturbance to other guests or residents in neighbouring properties.
7. The Client shall report to the Owners without delay, any defects in the Property or breakdown in equipment or appliances and the Owners will make arrangements for repair or replacement as soon as reasonably possible.
8. The Client agrees to ensure that members of their party act responsibly in the use of the owners' swimming pool and its equipment and that they comply with the Owners' procedures for pool safety and security. Children MUST be supervised at all times and no glass must be taken inside the fenced pool area. The owners reserve the right to withdraw the swimming pool from service for any reason, including but not limited to reasons of safety, hygiene, security or weather conditions.
9. The Owners accept no liability or responsibility for any: "defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the Property, or in respect of any defects or stoppages in equipment, plant, machinery or appliances in the property, garden or swimming pool." loss, damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond their control. " loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the Client if the property shall be destroyed, substantially damaged or otherwise unavailable due to exceptional circumstances before the start of the rental period. In any such event, the Owners shall, within seven days of notification to the Client, cancel the booking and refund to the Client all sums paid in respect of the rental period. " personal accident in their properties, grounds or swimming pools.
10. Under no circumstances shall the Owners' liability to the Client exceed the amount paid to the Owners for the rental period. This contract shall be governed by French law in every particular including formation and interpretation and shall be deemed to have been made in France. Any proceedings arising out of or in connection with this contract may be brought in any court of competent jurisdiction in France.